A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Beth Lee MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cara B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Cara Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.