A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Beth Lee MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cara B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Cara Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cara Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Redmond, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.