A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Beth Lee MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cara B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Cara Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.