A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Smith, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Marie Smith DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cara M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Cara Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Cara Smith practices Anesthesiology near Stonington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT and Abington, PA.
See Stonington Anesthesiologists.