A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Prideaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prideaux
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prideaux Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Prideaux graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Prideaux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara C Prideaux MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Cara C. Prideaux practice?
- Dr. Cara Prideaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Prideaux practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Physiatrists.