A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Steinkeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Steinkeler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinkeler graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Steinkeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Nicole Steinkeler MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cara N. Steinkeler practice?
- Dr. Cara Steinkeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Steinkeler practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.