Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara Steinkeler
Dr. Cara Steinkeler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hillsboro, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Steinkeler is affiliated with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District, Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center and Providence Health System Oregon. She speaks English.
Dr. Cara Steinkeler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cara Steinkeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.
Dr. Jessica Peatross
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Hillsboro, OR 0.01 mi10
Dr. Charles Voss
Hillsboro, OR 0.01 mi30
Dr. Praseeda Sridharan
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Hillsboro, OR 0.01 mi19