A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Yergen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Yergen, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Yergen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- General Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yergen graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Marie Yergen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cara M. Yergen practice?
- Dr. Cara Yergen has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Yergen practices Psychiatry near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Psychiatrists.