A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Careen Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Carter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Careen Whitley Carter MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Careen W. Carter practice?
- Dr. Careen Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Careen Carter practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians and Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.