A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Careen Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Carter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Careen Whitley Carter MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Careen W. Carter practice?
- Dr. Careen Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Careen Carter practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians and Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.