A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caren Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caren Aaron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caren Aaron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caren Aaron MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caren Aaron practice?
- Dr. Caren Aaron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caren Aaron practices Internal Medicine near Martinsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA.
See Martinsville Internists.