A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caren Albercook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caren Albercook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Albercook graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Albercook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caren Coburn Albercook MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caren C. Albercook practice?
- Dr. Caren Albercook has 1 office location.
Dr. Caren Albercook practices Family Medicine near Wayne, MI.
See Wayne Primary Care Doctors.