A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caren Bennett is Good. Dr. Bennett has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Caren Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caren J. Bennett practice?
Dr. Caren Bennett practices Gastroenterology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Bennett, Dr. Kathie Bennett, Dr. Katheryn Bennett, Dr. Katy Bennett, Dr. Karyn Bennett, Dr. Kara Bennett, Dr. Karin Bennett, Dr. Cathryn Bennett