Gastroenterologists
3157 N University Dr
Ste 101
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
(954) 441-6226
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Possibly Dr.Death  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2014

I developed sepsis due to her neglect. She was notified of the problem and didn't respond to order a change to the dressing. She was rude and used fowl language to the nurses and myself. I would have sued ther but as a clergyman I choose to forgive. I am aware of two Dr. Karen Bennett. I was treated by one who is an Internist and has an interest in G.I. medicine. Not board certified. She was asked to leave the group with Dr. DIAMOND as senior member at that time. I apologize if it is not the correct Dr. Bennett.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Caren Bennett IS a Board Certified Gastroenterologist and does not practice as an Internist. She was successfully affiliated with Dr Diamond's group for 11 years and was never asked to leave. We are sorry to hear you were ill and had a bad experience with a physician but it was not this Dr. Caren Bennett.

Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Caren Bennett is awesome! I have been coming to her for many many years and she's always on point. I feel very safe in her care. She listens and gets to the bottom of things. Her diagnosis are always accurate and she's very nice. Good Doctor! Margaret Ortiz

Jul 20th, 2013

Excellent physician. She takes time with you and doesn't rush.

|  Very pleasant and smart doctor  |  show details
by Karen on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr. Bennett has done two colonoscopies on me and I must say that she made me feel very comfortable. She is very compassionate and very knowledgable in her field. She listens to me and doesn't rush me out. Her office staff is very pleasant and kind.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr Bennett made me feel very comfortable. She is very knowledgable and spent a lot of time with me. She is very honest in her aproach and he staff is super nice. I have recommended her to all my friends

Mar 5th, 2011

I had a sigmoidoscopy with her at 25 years old, and I could not have felt more comfortable. She is extremely warm and has a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone especially if you are shy about certain procedures. The facility she used for my procedure also had a great staff and was extremely clean. Couldn't have had a better experience for what it was!

Dec 15th, 2010

Dr. Bennett is the best ever! She seemsed to really care about me and took the time to listen to all of my complaints and concerns. Although I had to wait 15 min to see her, she did not rush through the visit, was patient, kind and knowledgeable. I was afraid of having a colonoscopy, but she make me feel comfortable. I would recommend her to all my friends (I have!)