Overall Review

4.7

March 16th, 2016
Best OB/GYN ever!!
I've been a patient of Dr. Craig for 11 years. She's always attentive to any problems or concerns I've ever had. Throughout her transition from Mercy Medical Center, Franklin Square, and now GVMC the staff is always friendly. Never had an issue with scheduling an appointment or receiving a call back from Dr. Craig. Whenever Dr. Craig is a few minutes behind in her appts running over there's a board at the receptionist desk stating the approximate minutes. Only once I to reschedule due to Dr. Craig having to leave to peform an Emergency c-section on another patient. I recommend Dr. Craig to EVERY person seeking a doctor in this field of medicine.

December 23rd, 2014
Superb, caring, wonderful OB-GYN
Dr. Craig is just phenomenal. She answered my questions with incredible expertise, kindness, and empathy. She is brilliant and lovely.

April 16th, 2013
I lost an ovary!
I went to Dr. Craig complaining about pelvic and back pain. She told me everything was fine.. I went to another OB/GYN 1 week later; and ended up having emergency surgery. The tumor I had was the size of a grapefruit. My entire ovary had to be removed. Thankfully, I sought a 2nd opinion.

February 28th, 2013
Dr. Craig has been my OB since college. In the past three years she has delivered all three of my children, two of which are fraternal twins. She is smart, dedicated, and trustworthy. She kept all of her promises and I appreciate her for that. Nevertheless, she has guided me through two high risk pregnancies, and all of my children are strong and healthy! Thank you Dr. Craig!! You are awesome!

May 20th, 2010
I came to her as a new patient and she really took the time to get to know me. She also told me about herself and her practice. I felt very comfortable with her and I would recommend her to everyone!

September 30th, 2009
THE BEST OB/GYN
This doctor is excellent!!! She is smart, positive, and terrific at her job. Additionally, she has a great staff. Caren Craig is the best OB/GYN I've ever had.

September 28th, 2009
I've been going to Dr. Craig for 6 years and she's great. No complaints at all!! The new Mercy office wait time is a little longer than I'd like, but she's worth the wait.

July 30th, 2009
Dr.Craig is an outstanding physician. She has always made me feel valued as a patient and her follow up on test results are quick.

June 21st, 2009
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Craig is an outstanding doctor with the best bedside manner of any doctor I know. I feel completely at ease in her presence and have 100% confidence in her abilities.