Dr. Caren Ires Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caren Ires?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 7th, 2009

My hands surgery

Dr. Ires told me surgery wasn't needed on my broken hand. Only a splint. Two weeks later during a follow up appointment the Dr. that saw me asked me why I didn't have surgery. My knuckles were shattered and were not going to heal correctly.Two other Dr's agreed. The day of the surgery Dr. Ires didn't show up until around 7:00pm and I was scheduled for a 4:30PM appointment. I was told I wouldn't be seen until around 1:00am in the morning. I rescheduled and had the surgery done. My two fingers came out all deformed and I don't have use of them. I am trying to get physical therapy and a second opinion. I am not happy at all with the way my case has been handled.

Metastatic Melanoma