A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Caren Kieswetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caren Kieswetter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caren Kieswetter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieswetter graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kieswetter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caren Kieswetter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Caren Kieswetter practice?
- Dr. Caren Kieswetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Caren Kieswetter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.