Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caren Thompson
Dr. Caren Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice, Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with AI duPont Hospital for Children, Christiana Care and St Francis. Dr. Thompson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Caren Thompson has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Caren Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Jeffrey Meyers
Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Wilmington, DE 0.32 mi9
Dr. Renee Mcdonough
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Wilmington, DE 0.49 mi19
Dr. Margot Waitz
Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine
Wilmington, DE 0.49 mi28