A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caren Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caren Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caren Singer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Singer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caren Bebchuck Singer MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caren B. Singer practice?
- Dr. Caren Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Caren Singer practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.