A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caren Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caren Teitelbaum is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitelbaum
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Teitelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caren Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caren Beth Teitelbaum MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Caren B. Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. Caren Teitelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Caren Teitelbaum practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.