A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caress Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caress Christian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christian
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Christian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caress Christian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caress Christian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caress Christian practice?
- Dr. Caress Christian has 1 office location.
Dr. Caress Christian practices Family Medicine near Brodheadsville, PA.
See Brodheadsville Primary Care Doctors.