Dr. Carey-Walter Closson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 26th, 2016
Love your staff!!!! Always pleasant.

November 5th, 2016
All of the staff, including Dr. Closson, were extremely pleasant, professional and helpful, from the very first phone call to schedule my appointment. This is extremely important when you're already not feeling your best. I am definitely looking forward to working with this office in order to get rid of my pain or at least get to a point where it is under control and bearable. Keep up the great work!

August 5th, 2016
Everyone in the office was very nice and helpful.

July 21st, 2016
Excellent Experience! Thank You the staff was consistent with the first touch of the customer. It was refreshing.

June 30th, 2016
The staff is very friendly and informative and welcoming

June 27th, 2016
Thank God!!!
Dr. Closson spent a lot of time explaining everything to me. He was very professional and personable, and appeared extremely knowledgeable and methodical. I was very impressed. The cost is one shot helped tremendously. The pain diminished progressively over 4-5 days; about 75% the first two days. Am at about 90% (without pain) now, on 6th day, so not sure if 2nd shot is necessary. He had me schedule a 2nd and 3rd, two weeks apart, to get on his calendar. I can cancel NLT two days before. Very organized practice. I highly recommend Dr. Closson and the NSC.

March 30th, 2016
I was in excruciating pain,and was able to be seen the same day. The service I was given by receptionist, and the nurse practitioner was excellent. The nurse practitioner was able to identify my pain, and explain what it was. I was even greeted by the male receptionist. He asked, how my sister (who is a patient as well) was doing. The amount of kindness that given to their patients, and the general concern of their well being is amazing. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a spine specialist.

January 10th, 2016
I thank you for the best care I ever had anywhere keep up the great work god bless you

December 2nd, 2015
The compassion and professionalism of Dr. Closson is extremely comforting and assuring. He takes the time to listen to me as we work out a plan of action to try to eliminate my back discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Closson to those who are suffering back pain.

October 9th, 2015
Dr. Clossen is the best Doctor I have come to for my cronic pain. He doe's an excellent job at dignosing specific area's of pain and treating them. But he is truely sypathetic and understands that patients. I have nothing but grat things to say about Dr. Clossen.

July 12th, 2015
isabel
I had a procedure where he injected me with several needles for my pain. I told him I was feeling a lot of pain during the procedure, but he ignored me, stating that he had to go deep into the muscles. It was very painful. After the procedure, the nurse poured some sort of liquid on the back of my neck and it was running into my face. I asked her to stop and she handed me a box of kleenex to clean myself off. Unbelievable. After the procedure, the doctor never came in to check on me, but he wrote on my report that I said I had pain relief and the procedure was a success. A total fabrication. In the recovery room, I was feeling very dizzy and they gave me crackers and juice. After awhile, they released me but let me walk out by myself. I was walking out hugging the wall because I was so dizzy. When I left, I was crying and in pain. The staff is also very rude. Don't waste your time with this practice.

November 18th, 2014
DR. CLOSSON AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF ARE THE VERY BEST PROVIDERS, THEY ARE COMPETENT , CARING AND CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS, I APPRECIATE HIM AND HIS STAFF FOR THEIR CARING WAYS.