A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Costantini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Costantini is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Costantini, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Costantini graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Costantini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Costantini MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carey Costantini practice?
- Dr. Carey Costantini has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carey Costantini practices Anesthesiology near Edgewood, KY.