A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Dellock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Dellock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dellock
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dellock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Dellock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellock graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey A Dellock MD is a female General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carey A. Dellock practice?
- Dr. Carey Dellock has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey Dellock practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee General Practitioners, Tallahassee Internists, and Tallahassee Cardiologists.