A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Dellock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Dellock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dellock
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dellock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Dellock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellock graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey A Dellock MD is a female General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carey A. Dellock practice?
- Dr. Carey Dellock has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey Dellock practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee General Practitioners, Tallahassee Internists, and Tallahassee Cardiologists.