Dr. Carey Dellock MD Patient Reviews

3.3

December 4th, 2016
IF you need a Cardilogist I highly recommed Dr. Dellock and Dr, Pandit. They are the very best and they take time to explain every last detail and to answer any and all quesitons. They are the very best at what they do

July 19th, 2016
We like Dr. Dellock and staff.

May 24th, 2016
Office Visit
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Dellock. Before I saw her the nurse came in to check the vitals and do an EKG. Dr. Dellock came in about 5 minutes later. She takes time with her patients and I would definitely refer her friends and family.

March 3rd, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Carey Dellock since 2014, and I am very impressed with her and the staff at Capital Regional Heart Associates. Heart problems and concerns about heart attacks and strokes are frightening, and Dr. Dellock and her staff have shown compassion and understanding at every one of my visits. I injured my knee recently and was scheduled for surgery the following week. I was concerned about going into surgery because my blood pressure readings were high, and I contacted Dr. Dellock's office to schedule an appointment. I spoke with Alberta, who recognized the urgency of the situation and got me in to see Dr. Dellock the next morning. Dr. Dellock is extremely competent, and she has ordered tests and provided counseling that has made me feel very confident that I am receiving the best care possible. I highly recommend Dr. Dellock and the staff at Capital Regional Heart Associates.

November 6th, 2015
She's got your heart.
The staff worked me in when my family physician thought it was needed. I have seen the doctor for a previous problem. Dr. Dellock is very down to earth and good about explaining conditions and testing.

May 1st, 2015
Worst visit
She spend probably about one minute in the room , she ask one question and she was done,gave the wrong prescrition.please do not go to this doctor

August 12th, 2013
she found her calling in becoming a Cardiologist
I found her easy to talk with and got great explanations from her---that is all I want in a physician

May 15th, 2011
Dr. Moyer is a very thorough, caring and down to earth. i would like to find out where she is now practicing. My family felt at ease knowing Dr. Moyer was taking care of my dad.

April 15th, 2011
Non smoker
Poor overall experiences

April 6th, 2011
Glad she is no longer at CAWR
Since Dr. Dellock left CAWR I have been seen by 2 other physicians. Both spent more time and seemed to care about me.

March 30th, 2011
JA
I feel lucky that I was able to see Dr. Dellock before she left the CAWR practice, she was kind , compassionate, spent time explaining my previous procedure in great detail, she commended me on my ability to quit smoking and encouraged me to begin an exercise program, she was also kind enough to refer me to another doctor in the group that she felt would relate to me as well as she did, she even took the time to personally make sure my next appointment was scheduled with him

December 16th, 2010
Very friendly, reviewed all issues, never made me feel rushed, answered all my questions.