A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Fredman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Fredman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fredman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Fredman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fredman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey S Fredman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carey S. Fredman practice?
- Dr. Carey Fredman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carey Fredman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Cardiologists.