A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Fredman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Fredman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Fredman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fredman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey S Fredman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carey S. Fredman practice?
- Dr. Carey Fredman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carey Fredman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Cardiologists.