A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Fredman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Fredman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Fredman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fredman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fredman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carey S. Fredman practice?
Dr. Carey Fredman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Cardiologists.