Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carey Green
Dr. Carey Green, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Green is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center, Mercy Hospital - A campus of Plantation General Hospital and University of Miami Sylvester Co Cancer Center. Dr. Green has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carey Green has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carey Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Javier Perez-Fernandez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Raj Uttamchandani
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Erick Palma
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi25