A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Green MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carey Green practice?
- Dr. Carey Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carey Green practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.