Dr. Carey Green MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Miami, FL

February 5th, 2015
A great Doctor that cares for his patients. A true professional in his field and accurate in his diagnosis and treatment. He also has a wonderful caring staff. He's been my Doctor for almost 20 years and I happy to say that I am blessed to have a Doctor like Dr. Green.

May 9th, 2014
Best doctor ever
I am 61 years old and in all my years, have never found a doctor as good as Dr. Green. His bedside manner is the best and he talks to you nicely and really listens. I normally do not care for male doctors because of a general condescending attitude towards women. However, Dr. Green is the complete opposite and I am very comfortable with him and have the utmost confidence in his knowledge and abilities. His office staff, especially Marlene, is the best!

September 19th, 2013
Dr. Green is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to see. He has always been right with his diagnosis, is patient, friendly, and tries to do whatever he can to alleviate pain. I wholeheartedly endorse Dr. Green!

May 24th, 2012
Compassionate, caring physician.
Dr. Green is a caring and compassionate practitioner. He always had time for my questions and provided clear understandable information. He followed up carefully with other providers to assure well coordinated medical care.

January 3rd, 2012
Forgetful, confused, hurried, and chauvenistic
I was a patient of Dr. Green's for 11 years. When I began going to see him, he diagnosed a heart problem. However, he soon began to confuse me with other people. He never bothered looking at my charts, and had to ask me which medications I was taking. I later started experiencing chronic pain after two accidents, and had to argue for a referral to a rheumatologist. After being treated like a non-human, "depressed, anxious woman," as he said, citing the cause of my pain, which I found out this many years later was actually caused by 5 herniated and two bulging discs. His receptionist is terrible and rude. Calling in a prescription refill because I'm out of town was too much work for her, and she refused.

August 28th, 2009
A Happy Patient
Dr. Green and his staff are awesome! They are caring, efficient and always helpful. Dr. Green is a great listener and will do all he can to help. Including referring you to a specialist upon request. I highly recommend Dr. Green. His expertise is always on target.