A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Krause is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Krause Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Krause, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Krause has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Allen Krause DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carey A. Krause practice?
- Dr. Carey Krause has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carey Krause practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.