A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Krause is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Krause, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Krause has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Allen Krause DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carey A. Krause practice?
- Dr. Carey Krause has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carey Krause practices Psychiatry and Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists and Grand Rapids Internists.