Dr. Carey Lloyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carey Lloyd?

The best pediatrician we've experienced

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Dr Lloyd has been our favorite pediatrician in our 28 years of raising kids. I also work with many pediatricians in my career so this recommendation is not given lightly. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, patient, and wise. He sees the big picture and is willing to spend all the time necessary to answer questions and share his wisdom with my wife and me. His partner, Dr Buchanan is also an excellent pediatrician.

Professional, Caring Pediatrician

Posted on October 13th, 2009

I have always taken my children to Family Practitioners as I have never lived close enough to take them to a Pediatrician. After my experience with Dr. Lloyd, I will never use distance as an excuse again. He is professional, caring, thorough, and available. I called his office one Friday night and left a message after 9pm, and he called me (on his vacation) to discuss my concerns. He was very courteous and concerned for my son's health in that moment. Very impressed.

Posted on February 21st, 2017