A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Lumeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Lumeng, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumeng graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lumeng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Nien-Kai Lumeng MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Carey N. Lumeng practice?
- Dr. Carey Lumeng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carey Lumeng practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.