A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Lumeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Lumeng, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumeng graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lumeng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lumeng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans