Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carey Lumeng
Dr. Carey Lumeng, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lumeng is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, C.S. Mott Children's Hospital and University of Michigan Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Carey Lumeng has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carey Lumeng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Smriti Mohan
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Stephanie Kukora
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Residency
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Mark Hakim
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10