A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Lumeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lumeng
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lumeng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Lumeng, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumeng graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lumeng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Nien-Kai Lumeng MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Carey N. Lumeng practice?
- Dr. Carey Lumeng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carey Lumeng practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.