A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Marder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Marder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain Angina
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD
- Fainting Syncope
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Miles Marder MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carey M. Marder practice?
- Dr. Carey Marder has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey Marder practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Vienna, VA.
See Vienna Cardiologists.