A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Marder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marder
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Marder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey M Marder MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carey M. Marder practice?
- Dr. Carey Marder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carey Marder practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Vienna, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Vienna Cardiologists.