A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Marder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Marder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey M Marder MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carey M. Marder practice?
- Dr. Carey Marder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carey Marder practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Vienna, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Vienna Cardiologists.