Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carey Martens
Dr. Carey Martens, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Aberdeen, WA, with other offices in Aberdeen, WA and Elma, WA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Martens is affiliated with Grays Harbor Community Hospital, Grays Harbor Community Hospital - East and Crittenton Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Martens has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carey Martens has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Carey Martens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aberdeen, WA.
Dr. Matthew Shepherd
General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aberdeen, WA 0 mi16
Dr. John Eiland Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Aberdeen, WA 0 mi17
Dr. Nicholas Hallak
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aberdeen, WA 0 mi14