A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey McCkain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey McCkain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey McCkain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCkain graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCkain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Medical Center
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Wilson McCkain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carey W. McCkain practice?
- Dr. Carey McCkain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carey McCkain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY.
See Abingdon Surgeons.