A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Moreno-Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Moreno-Hunt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Moreno-Hunt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno-Hunt graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Moreno-Hunt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Ann Moreno-Hunt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carey A. Moreno-Hunt practice?
- Dr. Carey Moreno-Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carey Moreno-Hunt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.