A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey O'Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey O'Bryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Bryan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey O'Bryan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Bryan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Bryan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey L O'Bryan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carey L. O'Bryan practice?
- Dr. Carey O'Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey O'Bryan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.