A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey O'Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey O'Bryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Bryan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey O'Bryan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Bryan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Bryan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey L O'Bryan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carey L. O'Bryan practice?
- Dr. Carey O'Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey O'Bryan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.