A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Paul is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Paul, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Paul has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Paul MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carey Paul practice?
- Dr. Carey Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey Paul practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.