A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Penrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Penrod is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penrod
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Penrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Penrod graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Penrod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Lynn Penrod DO is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carey L. Penrod practice?
- Dr. Carey Penrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey Penrod practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Surgeons.