A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Penrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Penrod is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Penrod graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Penrod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penrod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carey L. Penrod practice?
Dr. Carey Penrod practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ.
See Manahawkin Surgeons.