A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Penrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Penrod is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penrod
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Penrod Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Penrod graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Penrod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Lynn Penrod DO is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carey L. Penrod practice?
- Dr. Carey Penrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey Penrod practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Surgeons.