A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Rowan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Rowan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rowan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Columbia New Port Richey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Thomas Rowan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carey T. Rowan practice?
- Dr. Carey Rowan has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey Rowan practices Ophthalmology near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Ophthalmologists.