Family Physicians

2520 N Central Expy
Ste 100
Richardson, TX 75080
972-234-3311
Locations and availability (3)

|  Dr. Sharp lives up to her last name  |  show details
by Melissa H. on May 28th, 2013

After a very bad experience with a Dr. in Allen I was referred to Dr. Sharp by a friend. I was very impressed with the staff as well as Dr. Sharp. She listened to my needs and to what i told her about my medical history and was willing to explore to find out what was going on with me. She went above and beyond to determine what tests were needed to find the problem and actually ran the tests i had been asking the other dr for that he wouldnt run. And she found it! And then called me personally with the results! And took the time to go over our next steps! Thank you again Dr. Sharp! You really are sharp :)

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Chris on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Sharp is great! Last year, I had a coinfection of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and West Nile Virus and she really listened to what I had to say and she does a lot of research to come up with a plan to get healthy again. I have many lingering long tern effects from the two diseases and she has really helped me in my journey to get back to normal. I've been going to her for 5 years and she has always been excellent! Very polite and explains things well. I highly recommend her to anyone searching for a doctor in the DFW area.

|  show details
Mar 31st, 2013

She asks a lot of questions to get a diagnosis. Excellent doctor.

|  Uncorteous staff made a bad impression  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2013

The person who first took my call patiently explained to me that that particular doctor is not available until March. She mentioned that I can make appointments to see other available doctors this week. I called the second time planning to make an appointment with the doctor who is available this week. The person who took my call this time (different from the first one) is very unhelpful and unfriendly at all. When I tried to figure out the date that I am available, she sighed loudly "O My God!" and in a very harsh and rude tone asked me "What date are you actually going to come?" I was taken aback by such a rude treatment. I am sorry that you are having a bad day but treating a potential patient in such a rude manner reflects poor patient care at your health center. Off I go to another health center.