A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Strom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Strom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Strom, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strom graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Bennett Strom MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carey B. Strom practice?
- Dr. Carey Strom has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey Strom practices Gastroenterology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Gastroenterologists.