Dr. Carey Strom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carey Strom?

September 14th, 2016

Worst dr

The worst doctor on the planet, only interested in $$$$ with a staff you wouldn't want to know......doesn't deserve any stars in by

February 13th, 2015

Dr. Carey strom is probably the most revered GI doctor in the area. I'm a practicing doctor in the community. I've seen many professionally. This young man has compassion. I had a very complex problem and he got all my records spend time with me took an extensive. History and Diagnosed mentioned my condition and gave me treatment that has finally helped me. Being a physician I'm very critical of good care but Dr. Strom was off the charts. This guy is a asset to our profession

March 21st, 2014

The Worst office staff ever!!

If you have about three hours to waste, Make an appointment with dr.Carey Strom. First, you'll wait for him for about 2 hours, Then you'll be told he can't see you. This happened to me twice after making an appointment To see him. And the administrator who makes His appointments says it isn't her fault: she doesn't know his schedule!!! Seriously ??

November 5th, 2013

Dr Strom is terrific-

I have been seeing Dr Strom for 15 years -3 coloniscopies- and removal of one polyp- Dr Strom's office accepted my insurance including Medicare without question. I found him to be friendly, patient and nurturing. I have recommended him to friends who agree with my assessments. I give him unqualified two thumps up.

September 11th, 2013

Desperate patient

The moment I met Dr. Strom I felt like he was going to help me. He greeted me with a warm smile and a handshake which made me feel welcome to his office. His receptionist and staff will also very calming Dr. spend an hour with me. He was able to diagnose my condition that three other gastroenterologist s at cedars Sinai could not. My friend Sherry introduced me and I'm so happy she did because I have felt great since his changed my therapy for IBS.

May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Strom was terrific. He spent lots of time with me I went in for a gallbladder problem diagnosed immediately and referred me to a top notch surgeon to take it out and I have been feeling myself. It was seamless and terrific I wish all physicians was compassionate and thorough as dr strom.

May 14th, 2013

this was the first doctor that spent enough time with me to diagnose malabsorption of sorbitol and fructose in artificial sweeteners i am a new woman..this is the best doctor

October 10th, 2012

Carey Strom is the best gastrointerlogist he cares about his patients and treats them with sincere care and respect. You could not find anyone better.

April 1st, 2012

Referrel one visit

The show you into a room right away, and then you wait and wait for the Dr. He asks a couple questions orders tests, and leaves. And you wait and wait and wait for his staff to give you the scripts. Then, when I mailed in to their billing department copies of a secondary insurance. They are too lazy to use it, and several months after sending it, they use collection tactics to get it from you. They're are better GI's without the problem staff to deal with.

March 28th, 2012

Very smart man and very caring.

February 1st, 2012

Michael Miller

I have been a patient of Dr Strom's for 17 years. He is an outstanding, careing doctor. I have referred many friends & family members to Dr Strom. They all hold him in very high regard as well. He is definitely a member of that 5% of care givers who really care. Outstanding.

January 30th, 2012