A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Thomson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Thomson, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Thomson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Conley Thomson MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carey C. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Carey Thomson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carey Thomson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Critical Care Practitioners, and Cambridge Pulmonologists.