Dr. Edwin Windler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Windler?

Cared for Experience, Succcessful surgery

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr. Windler repaired my left ACL several years ago. His staff is amazing. They really make you feel that they care about you, more than any other doctor I've ever known. I have now torn the ACL in the right knee and there is no one I would rather go to than Dr. Windler.

Dr. Windler is the best Orthopedist/Physician I have ever met.

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Do not hesitate and go see Dr. Windler if you have knee problems. I will say that you will need to do your part -- educate yourself about your injury and come prepared with questions that are written down or in notes on your phone. He was my second opinion for a pretty severe knee injury but his approach was exactly what I was looking for -- started Physical Therapy before any procedures were done which has help out tremendously with my reovery. He is calm, patient, and very conservative with his approach. Also, he accurately diagnosed my injury and he will only do what is truly necessary. He is good -- very, very good. A former NFL quarterback is one that recommended me to him as he had done his hip for him and he has no issues whatsoever.

THE ABSOLUTE BEST

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Simply put, Dr. Windler and his staff are the best. We went to him because my daughter needed a second opinion and he did a thorough examination and told my daughter that we needed to get her back on the court. Beside manner, perfect. Courtesy, fantastic! Professionalism, the best. We recommend everyone who is an athlete to come see him and his staff, they are truly the best in the business!

Doctor and Staff

Posted on February 28th, 2012

I have had two occasions where I have required a procedure and both were done with excellent skill and bedside manner. Dr. Windler's assistant, Jane, is a consumate professional and "always" returns calls in a timely manner and answers questions with absolute assuredness. I am having a third procedure and know it will once again be successful! This doctor and staff are the best of the best.

EXCELLENT ATTENTION

Posted on December 12th, 2011

I never felt rushed. He answered all my questions. He also had read my chart BEFORE he came in to the room, so he didn't ask the same questions that I had already filled out. He is not overly eager to push surgery, which I liked. He put me through physical therapy and I have been getting better since. The staff was wonderful, starting with check-in, the Physician Assitant,the xray tech, the Physical therapist, and checkout. I would recommend this doctor to anyone, young or old! You couldn't ask for better service!

Posted on July 25th, 2015