A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carey Yuen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carey Yuen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carey Yuen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Yuen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carey Yuen MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carey Yuen practice?
- Dr. Carey Yuen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carey Yuen practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists.