Dr. Cari Croghan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cari Croghan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 5th, 2015

I was very sick with the flu and went to the ER at Renown South Meadows This is the doctor who waited on me and she comes out to my room and ask me what's wrong, acting like I'm faking it. She says I have the flu and there's nothing she can do and didn't even swab my mouth to find out for sure. And tells me we don't treat healthy people, and she had my previous chart I have a heart condition and she just releases me right away without any treatment at all. So if you're sick you should prey you don't get this person as your doctor. She doesn't care about her patients she only cares about getting you out. It's like what are they paying her for?

January 17th, 2012

Doesn't express much compassion

Wasn't warm with my child upon first assessment in pediatric ER at Renown. Better when came back to tell us results of the tests. However, she insisted upon a CT scan, despite my concerns about radiation. I work at another hospital and checked with my own radiology department and clinical databases. It turn outs Ultrasound is the standard of practice for the conditions we were trying to rule out and doesn't have radiation exposure. It was never even offered to us as an option though I specifically asked if there were alternatives to the CT. Dr. Croghan was brusque and defensive when I called her to ask why ultrasound wasn't offered, and she stated she discussed it with my yesterday though my husband confirms my memory that she didn't. And she didn't inquire as to how my child was doing.

November 18th, 2011

Very Poor Bedside manner

This doctor has very poor bedside manner and I would not recommend any person to be seen by her. She will also not inform you of the test she will send you for while at the ER.

September 11th, 2016