A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cari Graber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cari Graber, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cari Graber, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Graber graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Graber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Broward Health Coral Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cari Danielle Graber DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cari D. Graber practice?
- Dr. Cari Graber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cari Graber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.