A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cari Lyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cari Lyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cari Lyle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyle graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyle has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cari E Lyle MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cari E. Lyle practice?
- Dr. Cari Lyle has 7 office locations.
Dr. Cari Lyle practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.