Dr. Cari Ogg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cari Ogg?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Cari Ogg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2015

The only surgeon I'd ever recommend

She is an excellent surgeon. She is confident and supremely confident. She had a wonderful bedside and office manner with me. My only issue is that she is so sought after, it can be difficult to set up an appointment as a new patient. But she was excellent in setting an appointment for a former patient needing followup care.

February 26th, 2015

Dr.Ogg was wonderful she took time out of her busy day to call me at home to be sure i was recovering well at home after foot surgery. I have never experienced that from a doctor. I would normally have to call th ed DR and his/her staff would page them and after hrs of waiting i would get a return call

February 2nd, 2015

Not sure I would even use this practice. The receptionist was to the point of being rude and not helpful when I called. I think I will find someone else instead of using this practice that was recommended from the doctor I had been to.

January 30th, 2014

She is a blessing

When I was diagnosed with LCIS in 2012, I felt my whole world go upside down. Dr. Cari Ogg was the angel that kept my world together. I am truly grateful to have had Dr. Ogg and Dr. Butterfield as my "dream team" to guide me through my breast cancer and reconstruction. Dr. Ogg's staff is wonderful and her bedside manner is comforting and caring. I believe she is one of the top surgeons in the country. I feel very confident with her aftercare through the years. I highly recommend her service.

July 4th, 2013

I've had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Ogg and both experiences were awesome. She is confident, skilled and has a great sense of humor. I didn't wait longer than 15 minutes for my office visits and her staff was friendly and professional. If you are referred to her don't hesitate , she's the best

July 19th, 2012

Inside view

Dr. Ogg is always professional and courteous. She is an awesome surgeon. I should know, I have worked with her on some of her patients and I still chose her to be my surgeon.

May 22nd, 2012

Best Doctor I have ever had!

Trust is the best word I can use about Dr. Ogg. She is the most caring and real doctor I have ever had assist me. I have had a lot of health problems since my birth and seen a lot of doctor's but by far I trust Dr Ogg more than anyone else. She is a professional, caring and a great surgeon. Unbelievable that her caliber is in Cincinnati, OH. She is a gift from heaven for us all!

March 6th, 2017