by Palette Hope on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr.Ogg was wonderful she took time out of her busy day to call me at home to be sure i was recovering well at home after foot surgery. I have never experienced that from a doctor. I would normally have to call th ed DR and his/her staff would page them and after hrs of waiting i would get a return call

Feb 2nd, 2015

Not sure I would even use this practice. The receptionist was to the point of being rude and not helpful when I called. I think I will find someone else instead of using this practice that was recommended from the doctor I had been to.

She is a blessing show details She is a blessing
by L. Helmes on Jan 30th, 2014

When I was diagnosed with LCIS in 2012, I felt my whole world go upside down. Dr. Cari Ogg was the angel that kept my world together. I am truly grateful to have had Dr. Ogg and Dr. Butterfield as my "dream team" to guide me through my breast cancer and reconstruction. Dr. Ogg's staff is wonderful and her bedside manner is comforting and caring. I believe she is one of the top surgeons in the country. I feel very confident with her aftercare through the years. I highly recommend her service.

by Linda schildman on Jul 4th, 2013

I've had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Ogg and both experiences were awesome. She is confident, skilled and has a great sense of humor. I didn't wait longer than 15 minutes for my office visits and her staff was friendly and professional. If you are referred to her don't hesitate , she's the best

Inside view show details Inside view
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Ogg is always professional and courteous. She is an awesome surgeon. I should know, I have worked with her on some of her patients and I still chose her to be my surgeon.

Best Doctor I have ever had! show details Best Doctor I have ever had!
May 22nd, 2012

Trust is the best word I can use about Dr. Ogg. She is the most caring and real doctor I have ever had assist me. I have had a lot of health problems since my birth and seen a lot of doctor's but by far I trust Dr Ogg more than anyone else. She is a professional, caring and a great surgeon. Unbelievable that her caliber is in Cincinnati, OH. She is a gift from heaven for us all!

Dr. Cari Ogg Excellent Physician show details Dr. Cari Ogg Excellent Physician
by Edwina J. Hairston on Aug 9th, 2010

My hospital experience was very painful and unexpected. Dr. Cari Ogg was my attending surgeon and I didn't expect anything less than a performan from her. First, because my primary care physician of over 20 years (Dr. Barry Brook) would never refer me to anyone who did not have his type bedside manners and genuine concern for his patient. Secondly, I have had a wondeful experience in the past with Dr. Fegelman of this office and his team of physicians are some of the best surgeons in this world. Although it was my first time meeting Dr. Ogg,I found her to be professional, courteous, friendly, truthfu, interested in my feelings, and pleasingly comical. My follow-up appointment met my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone. I do want to say that I will not go to a doctor whose nurses and administrative professionals who do not practice excellent "Customer Service" skills. The office staff deserves an excellent rating also.

She is the best show details She is the best
Jan 5th, 2009

Dr. Ogg performed surgery on my wife in Sept. of 2006. She literally saved her life. She provided the best of care, compassion, and even cared for my well being during this difficult time. She is by far the overall best doctor, any speciallty, that I have ever encountered.