Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 28th, 2012

I have recently become a new patient of Dr. Page and so far she is a caring Dr that I think I am really going to like!!

|  Pointless Doctor  |  show details
May 13th, 2012

What kind of doctor closes her doors and doesn't even tell her patients??? A piece of you know what....

Apr 3rd, 2012

dr left her patients without notice, very unexpected, had to search offices in chattanooga to find out who had my medical file. Left me on medications and just disappeared one day, not to be found

Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Page was a good Dr. that I liked very much. However, the way she handled closing her office was extremely unprofessional and disappointing. While I understand that she had health problems, she was out of the office for several months before she gave notice to her patients that she would be out for an undetermined about of time. Her patients were left not knowing what to do about getting prescription refills, wondering if they should find a new Dr., etc. Those that were faithful to her and kept going to her in spite of her frequent absences deserved more than to open the Sunday paper and read an announcement that her office had been closed.

|  Dr Page Is THE BEST  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

My mother and I both go to doctor page and we love her so much. Not only is she a wonderful doctor but she is just an overall great person. We both plan on going back to her just as soon as she feels better and reopens her office. Also, I want to comment on what someone else said about her office staff. I just love Jenny and the other office staff. I think they are so sweet and helpful and we have never had any issues with them at all. Anyway, just wanted to put in my 2 cents! :-) Katie & Pat

Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Page has had several health issues that has required her to be out of the office for an unknown period of time. She did not willfully abandon her patients. I have been a long time patient of hers and will go back to her as soon as her office reopens. Her patients should extend some of the compassion and care to her that they have received from her.

Aug 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Page for 7 years, she is an exceptional person,I love the way she interacts with her patients, her front office staff needs lessons in customer services,they are not at all helpful. Now the really bad part, after 7 yrs, she just shuts her practice down without even so much as a notice! So what exactly are people suppose to do when their primary care dr just abandons them? There is a law against that, some of the meds she has be on are very addictive and can make you very sick without them, so what?? Just say oh well and forget about it?? No, it is not at all fair nor professional of her to leave her patients without notice!!! SHAME ON YOU !!

|  Never there  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

As the only physician in her solo practice she is very compassionate and knowledgeable; however, you can never get in touch with her or her office staff. My appointment has been cancelled three times in the past two months because due to various reasons she was not in the office that day. They called each time within an hour of my appointment to cancel. Two of the three times I had already arranged a babysitter and was on my way to the office when they cancelled. If you want to leave a message for the nurse...forget it....I have called on two difference occasion trying to get to talk to office staff both times it has taken me MULTIPLE calls and over a week and a half to actually get someone from the office on the phone. They have their phones turned over to the answering service basically all day every day. Due to the unavailability I am trying to get my records transferred to another physician and I have been trying to get ahold of them for almost two weeks just to do that via phone and driving to office...got to office and their was sign on door saying they weren't in that day on a day they are usually in the office. This is such a frustration and headache! Save your time and energy and find a different DR! This ones not worth it!