A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caridad Bravo-Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caridad Bravo-Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caridad Bravo-Fernandez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bravo-Fernandez graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bravo-Fernandez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caridad Bravo-Fernandez MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Caridad Bravo-Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Caridad Bravo-Fernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caridad Bravo-Fernandez practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Brookfield, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.