A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caridad Fresneda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fresneda graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fresneda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital
- St. John's Riverside Hospital-Park Care Pavillion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fresneda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caridad I. Fresneda practice?
Dr. Caridad Fresneda practices Family Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Yonkers Family Physicians.