A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caridad Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caridad Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caridad Tan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Our Lady Of Fatima University, Valenzuela.
Dr. Tan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caridad C Tan MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Caridad C. Tan practice?
- Dr. Caridad Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Caridad Tan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Internists and Sioux City Nephrologists.