A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carie Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carie Barlow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Barlow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carie Renee Barlow MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carie R. Barlow practice?
- Dr. Carie Barlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Carie Barlow practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.